EMDR Group Consultation
Thank you for exploring a consultant for your EMDR practice! Whether you're newly trained, or seeking consolation for more complex trauma cases, it is critical to find a EMDR Consultant that works best with your individual and practice needs. I am passionate about EMDR therapy, and have a strong commitment to helping therapists effectively integrate this powerful tool into their practices.
As an EMDR Consultant, I have been trained and mentored by Deany Laliotis, and my specialities are in the area's of attachment trauma, structural dissociation, integration of EMDR with IFS, and survivors of childhood sexual abuse. I am trained in R-TEP (Recent Traumatic Events), and G-TEP (Group Traumatic Events Protocol). I am also an EMDR facilitator in training with Deany Laliotis.
I enjoy a hands on approach to learning, where I focus and encourage sound case conceptualization through the EMDR AIP lens, and encourage and challenge clinicians to practice being comfortable with the uncomfortable of exploring and integrating the EMDR protocol. Group EMDR consultations are aimed at strengthening your knowledge and implementation of EMDR Therapy and to successfully integrate it into your clinical practice.
Consultation includes topics such as:
- AIP case conceptualization and treatment planning.
- Attention to special protocols and modification to the standard protocol as appropriate and clinically necessary.
- Understanding the unique needs of developmental and attachment trauma.
- Exploring the therapist's responses to client and the in the room moments of EMDR processing.
- For more advanced groups, EMDR processing transcripts.
- Groups meet monthly, and require a quarterly schedule commitment.
- The fee of 90-min consultation group is $85 and can be paid quarterly or monthly.
- Virtual groups meet monthly.
- Enrollment is now open for monthly groups that are starting this December/January.
- For those achieving EMDR Certification, please let us know in advance.
If you are interested in setting up a time to talk with Sarah to see if she is a good fit for consolation with yourself or your practice, please fill out the form below and our office will contact you shortly.